Saturday, March 6, 2010

Successful Saturday and Sunday :]






Well, Saturday (yesterday) was the big day! I had my race and it seemed to be a success! now, we are about to go celebrate my boyfriend's birthday.  I ran a 12:52m Mile, 40:00 overall, and placed 178/250! I had a little bit of a mishap, but I finished strong.  My next one is going to be the Happy's 5k on April 10, 2010...only about a month away.  Man! These things are addicting. hehe. 

 
i know its backwards, but its #307



 my mommy, Tina Martinez, is a Breast Cancer survivor.

Also, I was able to go THRIFTING today! (One of my favorite things to do by the way!)
The first few things I got from this amazing duo thrift shop: Honeymoon Bungalow and The Time Warp


1st Edition!!!!


So excited!


got these little gems for the summer! 70's fabulous!


I got these books at an awesome local resale book shop -> The Book Rack
super cheap and awesome stuff!
the one all the way to the left is Canterbury Tales by Chaucer :)


and last, but definitely not least, some iPhone pics....



painting on tuesday! can't wait! 
xoTW


p.s. and a Happy Birthday shoutout to my wonderful boyfriend, Jacob :*

No comments: