Sunday, September 28, 2008

stuck between indecision and not caring

So i'm new to this whole blog thing...to be honest, I don't even really know what it means. I guess its just somewhere to put down my thoughts and not be judged for what I really think. I don't know why exactly I am doing this, maybe I'm just really bored or maybe I'm just following along with the crowd. Who knows? Who really cares? I think that "life is made up of all its used to" that we expect to get out of life whatever we feel we deserve; whatever people tell us we are worth, or what we should get. Like our whole lives have just been a "follow me this way" "do things that way" in an attempt to make us all the same..like little robots walking around in a cloudy daze, not sure and not being allowed to know what is next. That is bullshit...no more, never again...not as long as I am here. I REFUSE TO BE A PUPPET FOREVER.

thats it for now, off to bed.

No comments: