Saturday, April 24, 2010

i needed this, and i know you will too :P

SO, I was looking around at Ellen's website (you know, the one married to the GORGEOUS Portia de Rossi) and I found these little gems.  They are from the part of her website called "Bad Pictures you Paid For" and I decided that everyone in the world needed to see them (well, the people that read my blog anyway).  So, here they are...in the flesh...hope you are ready!
Ahh yes, these have got to be some of the best pictures that I have ever seen...Lord knows I have some bad ones, and I mean BAD ones because I was the lucky ugly duckling with the bottle cap glasses and straight cut bangs- yes my parents did love me but I grew up in the 80's, so give me a break.
Anyway, I think that's gonna be it for me tonight.  I have a LONG day of tubing ahead of me and I wanna be VERY well rested..plus I think I want to go do some painting...CUL8R! (gotta love the "tech era")

xoTW

No comments: