Thursday, April 8, 2010

thoughtful thursday

oh my! its been quite a while since i have last been here, and boy do i miss it so.  Some fun new things have been happening lately and i can't wait to share..
So, first things first...TODAY! I got a new job! a "big girl" job as I would like to call it, but i start on monday, and you know what that means???? NEW CLOTHES! hooray! I can't wait. all summery pretty little things that don't consist of jeans, tennies, and t-shirts (that smell like fish and burritos all the time anyway) my dear friend michelle knows exactly what i mean :]
secondly, i finally got my taxes done and found out that I will be getting enough money back to buy my new CAMERA!!!! that's right folks, i'm moving on up! thank goodness.  and as soon as that money comes in, i'm going to drop what I am doing, cruise on over to the store, and spend that money! woohoo! you have NO idea how excited I am...
BUT! before my i leave my wonderful iPhone camera in the dusk, here are some pictures that I took with it!


this, my dear friends, was my first canvas painting by my little lonesome..my roommate and i painted that night, but she wouldn't let me put hers up :]
ziss wonderful creation, called and ICEE :] is one of my most favorite things on earth 
(white cherry and strawberry if you were wondering)
i don't consider myself a hippie, but if i did, i would use the side door (which i did) at Joe's Crab Shack


I took these on my morning (well afternoon that day) run on tuesday :]



so, that's all for now...a few things to look forward to in the near future..new job Monday, new camera (asap) and new clothes for my big girl job! woohoo
xo.

No comments: