Friday, May 7, 2010

Favorite things on Friday

Well I just have a few things that I wanted to share with everyone while I'm waiting to eat with my friend Miranda and her grandma. I have some things that I've seen lately that have been inspiring me an I can't wait to get home and paint! Kenleigh's picture (miranda's soon to be bundle of joy) is slowly but surely coming about and I got inspired by a photo that I saw on Elsie cake's website. I have been seeing some things in turquoise that I absolutely love so here they are:



I absolutely love this picture. I saw it at the fabulous Target and I want to recreate that adorable little birdie!




Love this too! (Also at Target FYI)

And last but certainly not least, some photos around Baton Rouge.












I love this place!! (Chelsea's Cafe-their creole stuffed tomatoes are the bomb.com)



My keyboard- I was bored at work today :)

Well that is it for now. I'm thinking about getting Photoshop in the near future so I will be able to do fabulous things with the pictures i've taken with my awesome new camera!!!!!
xoTW

No comments: