Friday, December 7, 2012

Well hello there...

So, it has been way too long since I've sat down and actually wrote an entry on this thing.  I remember the process I used to go through to try and figure out what I wanted to post-trying not to sound like too much of a girly girl, but an interesting, well rounded human being-but now it seems like such a far fetched idea all together.

I keep finding myself giving people the excuse that I am just "too busy" for everything.  Too busy to paint, too busy to upload those pictures from Thanksgiving, too busy to catch up with old friends.  But honestly, I just don't want to.  I am, in fact, not busy at all.  I've been finding myself in quite the rut lately.  I've still been working out and being sociable and what not, but the things that I am passionate about have definitely been put on the back burner.  It is creating some sort of internal struggle which in turn causes me to feel like I'm moving into a depression- which, I'll be honest, is probably not even in my nature as I can find a piece of trash on the side of the street as beautiful, but I digress- and I don't like it.  I've said on here before that I am a happy person.  I always find the positive in things and pride myself on that.  I must get back to that.  I must be happy.

I think this whole rut thing has a lot to do with my current (and never wavering) relationship status. "Awesome, party of ONE."  ugh, like I can't even keep a normal relationship with my phone before I start thinking about cuddling with it.  I'm 27, still single, and have no* prospects in the works.  Is it me?  I'm starting to think it is.  All of these amazing creatures out there and still can't find one that wants to deal with my annoying habits (like my obsessive relationship with Q-Tips).  I have a lot to offer.  I like sports, like A LOT, I'm a decent cook, I can clean (sometimes) and am pretty much one of the most diverse people ever.  I can always step out of my comfort zone and have a good time.  Who knows?  I'm tired of wondering.  Maybe I'll just get a cat.


Ehh...I'll just have another glass of wine and deal with it I guess.

Just needed to vent, sorry if I TOTALLY wasted your time..

xoTW


No comments: