Thursday, May 26, 2011

dip dip dippin dot....

my crazy wonderful friends that i met in college gave me that wonderful nickname...dippin dot. i have no idea where it came from, or what started it, but to this day, those friends still call me that.  i think it went something like:
tiffany >> tippany >> dippany >> dip dip >> dipps >> dippin dot  [[um,we like ice cream??!?!!]]

yeah, my friends are definitely interesting, and i am truly blessed to have such great ones in my life...love you guys :]


anyway, if you have ever seen me in person, you know that i love to wear patterns...particularly stripes and polka dots.  i honestly did a load of laundry once of just things with stripes, and it almost filled the washing machine.  i don't know what it is, but i'm just drawn to stripes.  i feel the same way about polka dots.  i have at least 10 things in my closet with dots on them.  accessories, too.  so, i guess what i am trying to say is that my nickname is fitting. get it? ok, good.
sorry.
anyway, i was reading my blog list today and i saw the most amazing thing in the whole wide world....POLKA DOTS WERE FEATURED AS A NEW TREND!  now, mind you, i don't really care what VOGUE has to say about fashion, because i kind of just wear what i want to anyway, but i do look there for advice sometimes (i mean, honestly, what girl doesn't?).  well i just wanted to share that...here is the article and some other little ditties that i found while shopping online that i think that i must have.



i found these on modcloth.com....
i wish i could show you what they look like, but it doesn't seem to be letting me post the picture.


AHH!! stripes and polka dots! i'm in heaven! source


ok, ok fine..i will stop...i just can't wait to go shopping now!!! 
have a great day! and just keep on keepin' on :)
xoTW