Wednesday, May 18, 2011



It's true. I think way too much. I over think. I under think. I think about things when I try to sleep. I think about my dreams. I think about situations and how they play out. I think about body language, movement, and facial expressions. I think about the unknown. I think about what's right in front of me. I think about the future. I think about the past. I think about the present. I think about people. I think about people watching. I think about how to not be creepy when I people watch. I think about happiness. I think about sadness. I think about anger. I think about LOVE (and wonder if I'll ever find it again). I think about hate. I think about birth I think about life. I think about death. I think about blessings. I think about curses. I think about what I should do. I think about what I shouldn't do. I think about consequences. I think about rewards.


I'm a chronic over-thinker. I always have been and sadly enough, I'm pretty sure I always will be. It's a blessing and a curse. I don't like it and I don't hate it. Sometimes, though, I just wish I could make it stop.




xoTW

No comments: