Saturday, March 13, 2010

!@#$%^&*()_



So i just got back from my parents house, visiting with my nephew and sister, and I am UTTERLY exhausted.  We fished, we read lots of books (which I miss from my childhood), we ate dinner, and then my baby brantley passed out like a tired little puppy.  None the less, it was a great visit and I always love it when I get to see Rach and B.  Tomorrow is going to be absolutely INSANE! we have the St. Patrick's Day parade in good ole' BR, and it should be something to remember :)
I just wanted to share some of the pictures from our adventures this afternoon, I hope that you enjoy!

fishing with "Neena" {my stepmom}
he kept saying, "and the cork goes away!"

me and my SEESTER! with the bucket o' worms
she has the TOMS and I have those kick ass sandals i got when I went thrifting!


he can't say my name correctly {attie} so he calls me "owie"
gotta love it!

he makes my heart smile! :)

here are some more pics I took of him on my trip to atx
 he's too cute!

well, that's it..I don't know if you can tell, but i'm obsessed with a two year old  :)
going to read my book and go night night!

xoTW

No comments: