Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sassy Sunday

Well yesterday was SOOO much fun.  I forgot what it was like to be off ALL DAY on a Saturday.  It was quite enjoyable.  St. Patrick's Day has got to be the best excuse for being with 3,000 of your "closest friends." I had an interesting evening, to say the least, mostly because I was asleep by 9:30 p.m. last night which made my hours of sleep come to a total of 15! [thank goodness though].  We laid outside on the grass yesterday after the parade, and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather.  I hope it will stay this way for a little while, because it means SPRING in here and almost in full force! and after spring comes SUMMER and that means time for lots and lots of lazy days by the pool [and i love the pool very very much].  Anyway, here are some pics from yesterday, I hope that you enjoy.  Have a great and sassy Sunday!

♥ me and my lovebug ♥
the lovely outside
and one more thing, I am in such a hard spot right now...I want to buy a new camera, but I also want to go to Bonnaroo and I don't think that I have enough money for both.  I need some help! 
let me know what you think! and have a great day!
Going to read my book! 
xoTW

No comments: